Global Zest Business Solutions - They delivered peerless data

5.0

We were looking for IT executives list in Hamilton. One of our clients recommended Gobalzestbs.

Extremely happy with their services and the data that helped us to get the most out of our campaigns. We bought the database from globalzestbs for IT executives list for a Conference on Challenges in IT Industry and the database provided by globalzestbs turned out to be very useful and showed great results in terms of response and conversion rate. Thanks to Globalzestbs our conference is a big Sucess.

Thier support team is acutely responsive and friendly whenever we approached. Overall they Delivered what they promised in Quality data, services and support.

Product or Service Mentioned: Global Zest Business Solutions Email Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality database, Customer support, Services.

Comments

Yep I agree, these guys have one of the best services. After a brief review i took a sample data and then saw a good return, hence i purchased a physician user list from Global zest and my campaign was a great success. They are my go to guys now and are very trust worthy.